Tuesday, September 13, 2005

No Lame List!?!?!?!

After waiting for 6 years to see a "new" episode of Almost Live! I must say I was HUGELY disappointed. No, not totally, as the show was really, really, really, un-Lame in general. Overall, I'd give the reunion show a B+ -- mainly because it made me really, really, really miss the show, and want so badly for them to resurrect it. Oh, and Bill Nye the Science Guy really got Keister good. Payback, I'm sure, for the whole "Shoes... For those men who dress up like women" skit, in which Bill Nye walks the street in, well, a not-so-manly outfit.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...

Having an Almost Live! reunion show without any mention of Ross Shafer, and most especially, The Lame List:

Rolling piles of Tim Eyman taking a bath in the Green River wearing a Copenahagen hat LAMENESS!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Reabok Cross-Dressers. Ah, the days...

7:40 PM  
Blogger Don said...

After recording the reruns of Almost Live! I have managed to get about 240 of the shows in to my DVD collection. The Lame List was the most repeated skit on the show with 26 of these skits in my collection.
Also here is a rough count of some of there best known skits, I may have missed a few.
16 Billy Quans Mind your Manors

13 High Five'n White Guys

6 Cops (in different Seattle area's)

26 Lame List

16 Bill Nye the Science guy

9 Speedwalker (Bill Nye)

9 Almost Live! Training Films

8 DJ Randy Scott (Pat Cashman)

5 The Worst Girlfriend in the World

Listing of shows year by year in my collection.

Year.................Number of Episodes



1989 11



1990 24



1991 24



1992 19



1993 26



1994 24



1995 21



1996 26



1997 26



1998 25



1999 14

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home